KF5 port continued

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Mon Sep 7 15:55:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

First of all, I join Stefan to say thx to Somsubhra !

The next step is to port the class App out of KUniqueApplication. I
think we could in the same time port it out of KCmdLineParser because
porting to QCommandLineParser is not so difficult.
By doing this, we'll be able to port main.cpp.

I'll begin this in the next days. If someone already began or wants to
earlier, please tell it on the mailinglist, So that we can synchronize :)

I would recommend
https://conf.kde.org/system/attachments/36/original/porting_to_kde_frameworks_5.pdf
and what I already did in src/context/tools/amarpokpkg.cpp  (not perfect
but still something) to port the main.cpp file.

After this, launching the minimal Amarok and debugging it will be easier.

Have fun!

Cheers,
Olivier

Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
in Dual Degree at TU Berlin, M.Sc. Elektrotechnik
@: olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:  http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web: http://olivier.churlaud.com