Applying Churlaud's patch - KF5/Qt5

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Sun Oct 4 13:50:52 UTC 2015

I commit my patch now, please commit yours afterwards so that we don't
mess up everything :)

Olivier

Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
in Dual Degree at TU Berlin, M.Sc. Elektrotechnik
@: olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:  http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web: http://olivier.churlaud.com