Information regarding bug 300979

Nitul Datt nitul1991 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 13:08:16 UTC 2014

Hello Gagan,

My name is Nitul Datt. I too, have been considering bug 300979. For
the past week or so I have been working with the idea of assigning a
set of hotkeys to navigate the main window. Another idea I have come
up with is to make the navigation even simpler by trying a combo of
the tab key and the direction keys. The latter seems more complex to
implement.
This is what I have come up with till now.
I hope I have been helpful.

Regards,
Nitul Datt