Stuck in my SoK project

vedant agarwala vedant.kota at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 09:25:13 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Its been a long time since I have been stuck at some linking errors in my
SoK project. I need help. I can't understand why am I getting "undefined
reference errors" even though I have added all the classes I have created
to "amaroklib" in src/cmakelists.txt. Also, I haven't been able to install
ffmpeg; so anyone who will try to build my clone will get some additional
compile errors in files that require libofa
(like: tagguessing/musicbrainz/MusicDNSFinder.cpp).
Even help on how to proceed will be of great help.

link to personal clone:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=clones%2Famarok%2Fvedanta%2Fsok.git

Though no final pens down date for SoK has been announced, my project
probably is over-due. Even after this problem is solved, other parts (like
adding the AcoustID provider) remain. I have ample free time on my hands
right now so I can work overtime to get this done. Please help me out.

Thanking you,
Vedant.