Interested to participate in GSoC'14 [Amarok]

Avik Pal avikpal.me at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 11:22:36 UTC 2014

     Thanks Myriam. Actually I was looking for some new developments of
amarok that may turn up as a GSoC project idea. Just to have an idea
regarding the components which can be given a focus in GSoC will be of much
help, with the declaration of the project ideas being still weeks away I
would like to know about the ideas that the community/ developers think
should be a GSoC project.

Regards,

Avik Pal
Bengal Engineering & Science University,Shibpur
Github:https://github.com/avikpal
IRC:- irc://freenode/avikp,isnick