GSoC Idea: better lyrics display and fetching

Anmol Ahuja darthcodus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 17:52:27 UTC 2014

> Brief explanation: Amarok's support for fetching and displaying of lyrics
is very limited. It just fetches from a single provider and many times no
results are fetched, sometimes due to minor errors in track/album/artist
name. I want to add some more providers of online lyrics databases. If no
results are found I can couple this the better tagguessing feature (and
even if the tags are not saved), the the lyrics providers can be searched
with these guessed tags.

Why not write a script for this?

--
Regards,