SoK Project Query

Nitul Datt nitul1991 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 19:08:12 UTC 2014

Hey Vedant,

I have fixed all the build errors and updated my diff. I imported some
code from the CueFileSupport class into the CueSheet class in the
collectionscanner. Now I don't have to include any class from /src
into /shared, thereby allowing the collectionscanner to be a unique
identity.

I tried out the collectionscanner on a cuesheet file and it says that
that the FileTypeResolver does not recognise it as a valid amarok
supported filetype.
The exact output may be found at:

http://goo.gl/TyCegT

My implementation idea, as per our previous discussions, is that for
any file with an associated cue sheet, the collectionscanner will
create a CueSheet object with information for each track. This will
then be written out as an xml stream.
The xml stream will then be parsed and invidual tracks with bounded
playback capability will be generated when the file is played.

The collectionscanner on encountering a file uses the FileTypeResolver
class to check if the given file is supported by the player. It uses
taglib for this. The thing is, taglib, to my knowledge, does not
define a filetype for cue sheet files. What would be the best way
around this?

--
Regards,
Nitul Datt