SoK Project Query

Nitul Datt nitul1991 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 21:12:10 UTC 2014

Hey Vedant,

I have added the CueSheet.cpp class to the CMakeLists.txt file and now
the undefined reference errors are gone. I've fixed some of the
subsequent errors as well.
There are still a few errors which may be found on pastebin:

http://goo.gl/u0YRBD

Another problem I'm facing is that although the CueSheet class has now
been added to the CMakeLists.txt, the build system can't find some
files I've inlcuded in the same from other directories, namely:

amarok/src/core-impl/meta/cue/CueFileSupport.h

On adding this file to CMakeLists.txt as well, I get further errors
with regard to files included in the above file as well. How do I go
about fixing this?

--
Regards,
Nitul Datt