Added support for Visualizations using VSXu

Dinesh saidinesh5 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 17:14:51 UTC 2013

Hey Konrad,

We have merged the Amarok Fixes branch into VSXu master. And the patch for
the problem with the FindVSXu.cmake is in VSXu master now. (It was a broken
libvsxu.pc file).

As for the blank visualizer applet, I still cannot reproduce the problem on
my machine. But I have pushed one more change to the vsxu branch of my
amarok clone. Could you try that out? Its a tiny fix, but it got the plugin
working for someone else:

git://anongit.kde.org/clones/amarok/dineshm/amarok-vsxu.git

This is the commit:
commit d8fe2a363562f91fe89964847e0cc15cf9dc19e4
 VSXuRenderer: Calling glViewport() for every frame

Cheers
Dinesh