Review Request 110101: fixes Bug 242256 - JJ: Make Magnatue service use KWallet for password storage

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Tue May 14 17:02:07 UTC 2013

Hi Vedant

I tried to build the patch that you sent me, but there were so many
compiler errors (>10) that I didn't even get to the linking stage.
Missing member variables, missing copy constructor, etc etc.

Please fix these errors first, then we can look at your linking issue.

Mark

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 3:29 PM, vedant agarwala <vedant.kota at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I need help in editing the cmakelists.txt.
> I have created a KWalletHelper.h|cpp in the "src/services" directory. I
> added the KWalletHelper.cpp to the src/cmakelists.txt (inside "set" of
> SERVICEFRAMWORK). The class is compiling but then throwing linking errors
> during link-time. I edited the src/services/magnatune/cmakelists.txt to add
> it to the "target_link_libraries" but no avail. I think I am doing it wrong
> here.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanking-you,
> Vedant
>

> On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 4:17 PM, vedant agarwala <vedant.kota at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> Seems like this is turning out to be an important feature. Surely now I
>> will change the GpodderServicer code to connect to the "KWalletHelper" class
>> in my upcoming review request.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Vedant.
>>

>> On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Stefan Derkits <stefan at derkits.at> wrote:

Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer
Fellow of the Free Software Foundation Europe
http://amarok.kde.org - http://fsfe.org