Review Request 110101: fixes Bug 242256 - JJ: Make Magnatue service use KWallet for password storage

vedant agarwala vedant.kota at gmail.com
Tue May 14 17:29:00 UTC 2013

Hi Mark,
I don't know what is wrong. I had fixed the compile time errors.
This is the link to the "make" output after freshly applying the patch I
mailed you: http://paste.kde.org/743792/. Line 3 shows that the class was
compiled correctly and by Line 16 and onwards, I understand that the error
is a linker error. Or am I missing something?
I am making a few changes and will upload a similar patch to the
reviewboard in a few minutes. It will be easier to review there even though
the code won't compile as it is.

Regards,
Vedant