C++11

Patrick von Reth patrick at von-reth.de
Wed May 8 15:14:05 UTC 2013

For the official builds we are still using gcc 4.4.7 and we probably won't switch to 4.8 before we switch to qt5.But for a amarok only build, I already did some testing and got a working build with gcc 4.8.For msvc, we are currently using msvc10, and won't switch to msvc12(which has c++11 support) before we switch to qt5.
Cheers
Patrick