[amarok] src: Fix: "Local collection" text label is truncated with large font

Ralf Engels ralf-engels at gmx.de
Thu Feb 21 10:04:40 UTC 2013

Hi Matej,

I noticed the different sizes. We are now finally conforming to the style and
the style has just no margins (and sometimes even negative margins).
It's the same for the playlist where we also have virtually no margins.

I propose to live with it for a couple of days. It just takes some time but
you won't notice the difference afterwards. Really, trust me :)

I will have a look at the other places.