[amarok] src: Fix: "Local collection" text label is truncated with large font

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Thu Feb 21 11:59:41 UTC 2013

On 21. 2. 2013 Ralf Engels wrote:
> Hi Matej,
>
> I noticed the different sizes. We are now finally conforming to the style
> and the style has just no margins (and sometimes even negative margins).
> It's the same for the playlist where we also have virtually no margins.
>
> I propose to live with it for a couple of days. It just takes some time but
> you won't notice the difference afterwards. Really, trust me :)

Okay, let's try it. But I have another question regarding style. When you go
to Amarok Config -> Plugins, you see that the individual entries in the list
have some margin (which would have been fine in collection labels) - does
KPluginSelector (thus KCategorizedView; these lists look the same among many
KDE apps, for example Account Manager of the KDE Telepathy) break the style,
or is it just styled as a different item?

> I will have a look at the other places.

Good. Bonus point for you if you manage to keep code duplication at minimum.

	Matěj