[amarok] src: Fix: "Local collection" text label is truncated with large font

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Wed Feb 20 23:37:16 UTC 2013

On 20. 2. 2013 Ralf Engels wrote:
> Git commit 1600c2e58036301d09b8bd13a5392d83d43bcf44 by Ralf Engels.
>
> Fix: "Local collection" text label is truncated with large font

This was a much needed change, thanks for it! However, I've found some
outstanding issues:

 a) the new code adds virtually no outer margins, which IMO looks ugly and
cluttered. Could you please adjust the computation so that it adds margins
comparable with the old static code with default font and style settings? (for
example, the collection item is 34px in height in new code here while it used
to be 50px tall)

 b) more places will probably need to be tweaked to use the new code, at least
Saved Playlists and the browser of browsers itself - because of consistency
and also because they could've suffered from the same overflow problem.

Cheers,
	Matěj