Authorship

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Sun Sep 23 08:49:40 UTC 2012

Hey...

Sorry if this topic wasn't one to joke about, yesterday night I was told of
the tensions going on because of the changes and it seemed that a little
joke will chill the environment a little bit.

If you take a look at the year (2020) or at few words (rey means king) it
is clearly seen that I wasn't trying to actually claim any real authorship
but rather only joke around.

Anyway, please have my deepest excuses if I had offended anyone with it,
wasn't my intention and accept a beer and my apologies in compensation.

Cheerz.