Release plan

Ryan Feng odayfans at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 02:18:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

Just finished my exam weeks, I will polish the Spotify plugin from
now, and add playlist support as promised,
there's a week vacation of thanksgiving, so I think I have some time to do it.

I agree with Matěj, the time between feature freeze and beta release
date is a bit long, it'd be good if we could push the feature freeze
date a bit forward.

Regards,