Release plan

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Fri Nov 9 14:51:19 UTC 2012

On 9. 11. 2012 Lucas Lira Gomes wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> in my opinion we should push feature freeze a bit forward.

Nov 12 was errorneous date, it's more like Nov 20 will be an advisory feature
freeze and the real feature and string freeze will be on Nov 27 if everything
goes right.

> I know I'm out
> of schedule, but one more week in the amarok part is enough for some
> necessary fine-tuning in the config dialog. However, the tomahawk part
> isn't finished yet. The problem was that I had to refactor sip plugins a
> bit and that I had started out more things than I could satisfactorily
> handle. Sorry for that and for being absent since Randa. I'll hush here
> with the work that I still have to do. Besides that, for your information,
> I estimate that tomahawk still needs 15 days to be as it should.

That's alright, we're volunteer developers in the end. But perhaps you manage
to push necessary Amarok changes by Amarok 2.7 beta, and when the Tomahawk
side is ready, it will start to be useable? Or in another words: are your
changes to Tomahawk compile-time or runtime dependencies of Amarok Tomahawk
plugin?

	Matěj