[Tomahawk Integration] Second week of GSoC

Lucas Lira Gomes x8lucas8x at gmail.com
Thu May 10 01:33:20 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

this week we(domme and I) finnaly closed all the bugs in the config dialog.
It no longer crashes and I just need to modify some icons here and there.
At the moment, we're trying to solve a strange bug that crashes amarok when
libtomahawk is syncing playlists/stations between peers.

Regards, Lucas Lira Gomes(MaskMaster).

Lucas Lira Gomes (llg)
Linux User #533002
Tel.: (81) 9235-0916