GSoC report #3

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sun May 13 15:52:33 UTC 2012

Hi,
already time for GSoC report #3.

This week:
* I held two meetings in which I discussed, and possibly finalized, the
decision about how to handle data (C++ models vs. Plasma dataengines)
* I've started to play with QML directly and began working directly on the
code, having a better idea of what the final result should look like.

Now I will work on realizing the full UI in QML as a standalone test
application, and then try to plug in Plasma and/or C++ models, and see which
one works best with real world data for the various datasets.

Bye,
-Riccardo