GSoC Weekly report - Semantic Collection for Amarok

Phalgun Guduthur phalgun.guduthur at gmail.com
Wed May 9 16:03:45 UTC 2012

Hello

If you don't know me yet, I am Phalgun from India and am currently working
on the GSoC project 'Semantic Collection for Amarok'.

This is my first weekly report for the project.

Until now, I have been talking to my mentor Edward Hades regularly. We have
devised a roadmap for the next 3 weeks until the end of May on what I'll be
working on. Since my university exams will take up much of time in this
month, I will do the following until the end of May -

   - Familiarize myself with Amarok code base, the collections and their
   design
   - Read up on tracker and how it uses Nepomuk exactly

I will be documenting my progress in my blog, you can find the updates
tagged as 'gsoc' here - http://blog.phalgun.in/tagged/gsoc

Cheers
Phalgun