Participating in the GSoC

Xavier Claude claude.xavier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 20:16:26 UTC 2012

        Hello,

    I'm interesting in joining the Google summer of code. I hope it's not too
late. I'm using KDE for more than 5 years and I'm a member of the French
translation team, that's why I choose KDE as the GSoc organization. I'm a
student in computer science in Belgium, I'm in the third and the final academic
year of my study.

    I've read the ideas page and I've found the nepomuk backend for Amarok. As
I'm currently doing an internship about semantic data for some countries
budget, I already know RDF and Sparql. And I've also written some Qt
applications for my course.

    Cordially,

--
Xavier Claude