Fwd: [LikeBack: Like] #3044 (2.4.3 - en_US)

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sun Mar 25 13:33:53 UTC 2012

FYI :)

I will contact him for beta testing

Regards, Myriam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <marklpotts at googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 13:48
Subject: [LikeBack: Like] #3044 (2.4.3 - en_US)
To: myriam at kde.org, valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com, stuffcorpse at archlinux.us

http://likeback.kollide.net/admin/view.php

Version: 2.4.3
Locale:  en_US
Window:  MainWindow
Context:
Type:    Like
Comment:
Well done people! I don't often sing the praises of software that I
come across but Amarok is fantastic. I have been looking for a media
player for my collection of 60,000+ tunes (and counting) that does
what I want and displays all (and only) the information I want. iTunes
sucks. Winamp is too complicated to use (and slow) but you have
cracked it! Bloody good job!

Please do not over-develop it, as is the fad these days. It is superb
as it is. If you need beta testers, I would be happy to test any
future versions.

Cheers!

Mark L. Potts

http://www.fsfe.org