Jenkins CI for amarok - something is wrong apparently

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Jun 7 07:01:37 UTC 2012

Hi Torgny,

I just had a look at build.kde.org and it seems that the last
successful build for amarok was in April.

Checking for the logs it seems it doesn't find the sources. Since I
don't know who in Amarok has an account for the build server I get in
touch directly with you.

It would be nice if you could give me an account so I could maintain
it since all our devs are already quite stressed with work.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org