l10n-kde4/nl/docs/extragear-multimedia/amarok

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Aug 12 11:14:14 UTC 2012

El Diumenge, 12 d'agost de 2012, a les 12:58:31, Matěj Laitl va escriure:
> On 10. 8. 2012 Freek de Kruijf wrote:
> > Op zaterdag 11 augustus 2012 00:27:42 schreef Matěj Laitl:
> > > SVN commit 1310164 by laitl:
> > >
> > > Re-add entities missing from KDE 4.6 to index.docbook
> > >
> > > You perhaps update this using a script, so please fix the script or the
> > > source it generates the index.docbook from.
> >
> > Indeed. I just use the KDE tool scripts/update_xml to generate docbooks.
> > Currently I use KDE 4.8, but a few month ago I used 4.6, but I copied the
> > some of the kdelibs files from 4.8 to 4.6 in order to be able to generate
> > the docbooks. Apart from you I received one more remark about this
> > procedure.
>
> I see. According to my chat with Albert Astals Cid (see attachement), it
> should be possible to tell update_xml to use different definitions than the
> installed ones.
>
> So to summarise it:
>  * when running update_xml for KDE SC 4.X, you should use definitions from
> kdelibs 4.X
>  * when running update_xml for Amarok (and perhaps other extragear), you
> should tell it to use definitions from minimal KDE version Amarok depends
> on, can be found at [1].
>
> [1]
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/multimedia/amarok/repository/rev
> isions/master/entry/README

You mis-interpreted me here (or i did not explain myself correctly enough),
possible means it can be done, it does not mean, normal people can do it
without lots of knowledge of how the system works, i.e. it means probably me
and other 5 people in the world can do it.

The script "could" be updated to know how to do that, but unless we find
someone with spare time to do it, it's not going to happen.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Cheers,
  Albert