New Dynamic Playlist

Ralf Engels ralf-engels at gmx.de
Sat Jun 4 19:51:02 CEST 2011

Hi Myriam, Valorie

I am wondering.

Which of the many improvements suck?

- The example biases which demonstrate to a novice user some of the
features and are instantly usable?

- The removal/merging of the three bias categories into one short list?

- The simplification into a tree-widget that supports drag and drop and
all the other stuff that users are already familiar with

- The new "search" bias that allows to easily convert a search into a
bias

- Or some of the other smaller improvements or bug fixes?

Anyway, as long as no-one could lay a finger on a concrete usability
issue I will just continue bathing in the soft and sensual pink light of
a job well done.

Cheers,
Ralf