Confusing configuration option "Group venue events:"

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 23:12:54 CET 2011

Hi,

The configuration dialog for applet "Upcoming Events" has an option
"Group venue events:". It has 2 problems:
1. Usually such options have a simple checkbox with a description on
the right. But we now have the checkbox in "wrong" place and an
additional label "Enabled", which is unnecessary.
2. The description for that option ("Group venue events") does not
describe what it does. I completely understood its meaning only after
reading the commit message for e6e768ef. The description should at
include the word "favorite". I'm not good at inventing home-brewed
English multi-part verbs, so I can only suggest "Group out favorite
venues" ;)

--
Alexander Potashev