GSoC Project

Vavelin Kevin kusageek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 08:26:01 CET 2011

I take a look on
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2011/Ideas#Project:_Playlist_sharing and i
think i'll working on for gsoc (I'm actually on licence engineer at 3iL).
But i have one more feature for that, integration with social network like
twitter or facebook. Imagine a person who use amarok and be a great DJ. If
he had a myspace.com or a fan page on Facebook, it could be great if he can
post his(her) song with amarok (don't have to open a web browser, connect
with all website etc.). Just a plugin for post in myspace, facebook,
twitter, etc. I look at the moment the facebook api for doing it, take a
look on telepathy for working on this idea and off course look about licence
for be sure it's compatible with our licence.

Do you think it's great?