GSoC ideas needed - 20 days until org application - last call

Lydia Pintscher lydia at
Tue Feb 8 23:01:02 CET 2011

Heya folks :)

We have 20 days left until org application opens for GSoC 2011. By
that point we should have as many rocking ideas as possible on this
wiki page:  It will be used
to evaluate our application. Please add your ideas. It'd be awesome if
we could offer a few ideas related to accessibility this time.

If you have questions or are unsure about ideas please let me know.

Cheers and thanks

PS: Please forward to other potentially interested groups in KDE - I
just made a selection from last year's list.

Lydia Pintscher
Amarok community manager - -