I have commit rights? Or what just happened?

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Wed Dec 14 23:50:31 UTC 2011

On 15. 12. 2011 Mathias Panzenböck wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I thought I had my amarok clone configured in a way, that I push to my own
> github account when I write "git push". But apparently I didn't, because I
> got this log message just now: (...)
>
> So I pushed to amaroks git repo?

Yes. :-)

> (I have commit rights?)

Apparently, yes. Every identity.kde.org user with developer status has AFAIK
commit access to (nearly) all KDE repositories. That's KDE's policy of
openness.

> I didn't want to do
> that. I'm sorry! It is just one changeset. It adds support for tag reading
> of a few more formats that taglib 1.8 will support. It is properly ifdefed
> so that it still compiles with taglib < 1.8. I did post a review request
> back when I wrote it:
>
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/101598/
>
> But there was no replay saying this should be merged. I hope I didn't do
> anything I shouldn't have. Otherwise someone should backout my changes
> again.

Reverting in git is easy, no real problem. We're in string & feature freeze
now, but as soon as 2.5 is tagged, it is time to look at your review request.
(from what I've seen the changes look reasonable)

Regards,
	Matěj L.