I have commit rights? Or what just happened?

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net
Wed Dec 14 23:38:42 UTC 2011

Hi.

I thought I had my amarok clone configured in a way, that I push to my own github account when I
write "git push". But apparently I didn't, because I got this log message just now:

Counting objects: 17, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (9/9), done.
Writing objects: 100% (9/9), 1.23 KiB, done.
Total 9 (delta 8), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: This commit is available for viewing at:
remote: http://commits.kde.org/amarok/3cae9ba4758c43092cd942a504ea43f5873960f4
To git at git.kde.org:amarok.git
    3b1dc75..3cae9ba  master -> master

So I pushed to amaroks git repo? (I have commit rights?) I didn't want to do that. I'm sorry! It is
just one changeset. It adds support for tag reading of a few more formats that taglib 1.8 will
support. It is properly ifdefed so that it still compiles with taglib < 1.8. I did post a review
request back when I wrote it:

https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/101598/

But there was no replay saying this should be merged. I hope I didn't do anything I shouldn't have.
Otherwise someone should backout my changes again.

	-panzi