Podcast Engine

Rick W. Chen stuffcorpse at archlinux.us
Sat Nov 6 01:37:51 CET 2010

On 05 Nov 2010 22:13 +0100, Conrad Hübler:
> It would make sense to improve the album applet that it shows the latest
> podcasts but the first step is a plasmaengine. After that it should be
> discussed wheather using album applet or creating a new podcast applet.

The albums applet is suitable for this. At the moment it doesn't show
anything when a podcast is playing. Naturally it should just list all
the podcast channels as albums and episodes as tracks available. The
albums applet uses the current track engine. I don't think another
engine is necessary; just improve the current track engine for when it
sets data for the albums applet.

--
    Rick