RandomTrackNavigator (was: ready for tagging?)

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Tue Mar 9 00:54:59 CET 2010

Ok, attached is a patch*.

As far as i can say it fixes everything (except that playlist filtering is not
handled by the toolbar labels, but that needs to be fixed there)

The only problem is:
it's quite massive =)

==> should i make a merge request despite the late date?

(i'll be away in a couple of minutes and not available until tomorrow
"afternoon" CET - if you want it in faster, feel free to merge the patch
yourself anyone)

Cheers,
Thomas

All list manipulation logic is moved into the changeActiveTrack slot** (I also
renamed the slots being at it anyway... :)
likleyNext/LastTrack just look up the lists in the right order and
next/lastTrack simply call their sneak variants.

**the interference between slot and next/prev turned out to be the core
troublemakers, also responsible for the diminished deterministic behaviour of
the very original navigator (iirc it skipped a track every now and then) -
when this degree of precision was probably just not required :)