And here it cometh: Amarok Clone No. 6

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net
Tue Feb 23 17:18:18 CET 2010

On 02/23/2010 01:41 PM, Milot Shala wrote:

> I cannot understand why hate Amarok 2 ?!

The reasons why I hated amarok 2 at first are documented here:
http://twoday.tuwien.ac.at/pub/stories/322259/

Basically it was because of A LOT of regressions compared to amarok 1.4. But almost all of them got
fixed over time (some by myself), so I do not really miss amarok 1.4 anymore. Still, the wikipedia
widget and all html widgets could be better. The only other problem I have seems to be the fault of
ffmpeg (skippings and crashes in the replay of perfectly valid flac files). Oh and btw. I do not
like the new toolbar, but I DO like the slim toolbar. As long as there is the slim toolbar I'm good. :)

	-panzi