Organize Files giving errors

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Tue Feb 16 20:29:24 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Casey Link <unnamedrambler at gmail.com> wrote:
> this is fixed. changed form percentage use to flat out 500gb minimum.

Thanks Casey. Now the feature actually works here.

One problem though: The dialog is very huge. Measuring it here with
KRuler gives me 790 x 780 pixels, minimum size (you can't make it
smaller). And that could be problematic on netbooks.

The KDE HIG recommends 640x480 or so as max size for this reason (it's
also why I worked hard on making our settings dialog smaller). In fact
I think even that might be too huge, if you consider that it would
cover the whole screen of an EeePC, or similar devices.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, Software Engineer at Collabora Ltd