Amarok string freeze broken.

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 09:59:34 CET 2010

I forgot to notify this list in advance (Lydia has already slapped me
around with the Big Pointy Stick of Doom (tm) ) so sorry about that.

Due to the resent rewrite of Amarok file browser, a number of features
needed to be implemented as it would otherwise be a serious regression
compared to previous version of Amarok. One of these was the ability
to delete files from within the filebrowser. Unfortunately I did not
get this ready in time for the string freeze as real life got int he
way.

The string that has been added is:

i18np( "Are you sure you want to delete this item?", "Are you sure you
want to delete these %1 items?", numberOfItems ).

As a small consolation, it seems likely that final tagging will be
postponed a week or so due to people being busy.

- Nikolaj