Concep 0.5, mockup #1

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Mon Oct 26 17:36:52 CET 2009

I worried about the same (though for the clear button only) :-\

Well, as there's some space below the playlist guranteed in this setup (the
filter) one /could/ have the "slide out" of the playlist* on hover ... iff i
can convince you of a more dynamic UI ;-)

I would rather not like to put them on top or bottom as static elements as
this would break the vertical alignment and/or horizontal homogeneity.

Thomas

*which is risen, as this is the only way to make it "believably" grow/shrink
with the content