Concep 0.5, mockup #1

Kuba Serafinowski zizzfizzix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:44:46 CET 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 17:36, Thomas Lübking <thomas.luebking at web.de>wrote:

> I worried about the same (though for the clear button only) :-\
>
> Well, as there's some space below the playlist guranteed in this setup (the
> filter) one /could/ have the "slide out" of the playlist* on hover ... iff
> can convince you of a more dynamic UI ;-)

Have you found already someone not for more dynamic UI? (Sorry if it was
brought up somewhere, I wasn't able to keep up with all that UI-related
emails ;-) )
I'm all for some nice animations, especially if they make our life easier
and considering Qt 4.6 it's about time I think :-)
Of course too much is bad also, but having such great UI contributor, sanity
in that case should be saved simply.