About Amarok's interface design (follow up)

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 20:28:04 CEST 2009

I don't know how I feel about the artsy theme that mark just linked
(reminds me of a crappy imitation of WMP), but I am adamantly against
the white. Look at this screenshot where the playlist isn't full:
http://users.electrostorm.net/~krf/files/image/amarok-defaultbackground1.png

Also notice the conspicuously empty bottom half in the last.fm service
tree. Also notice the awful transition from the grey QGroupBox to the
white treeview.

It makes me feel like I have Kate open or something and should start
typing in it.

Casey