Amarok UI analysis, proposal - link inside

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Wed Oct 7 01:28:40 CEST 2009

http://cloudcity.sourceforge.net/amarok/

This is my personal view on what's not so good about the Amarok UI (the main
toolbar in particular) and what could be done im my opinion to improve this.

It is explicitly meant as base for further discussion and not some "I want it
exactly this way" rant.

I tried to explain my objections, if however anything remains unclear (English
is not my first language) feel free to ask for clarification (and please report
typos, spelling, grammar and verb errors ;-)

This document is work in progress - hopefully...

Regards,
Thomas