Bespin, the 2nd

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Tue Oct 6 14:43:46 CEST 2009

I've now subscribed to amarok-devel, but i don't know how to hook into the old
thread, as i don't get header informations from the web archieves, sorry.

The former message* was indeed meant as "this is the current state" so everyone
could have a basic idea what this was originally all about at k-c-d**

In fact this is not even exactly what I would have done if I had 100% control
on the UI.

I'll try to come up with a small outlet on my thoughts and ideas on what could
be done on the UI /as a base for further discussion/ by the end of the day or
tomorrow (GMT)

To make that very clear:
i was not happy the the runtime patch solution at all back then.
It was rather born out of anger and as "answer" to what I sensed as some sort
of stubborn attitude (what reasons for, i did and do not look through - i
didn't even bother to try a discussion after cross reading the amarok forum
and mailing list) around the amarok UI - well, *back then* ;-)

Regards,
Thomas

*http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/amarok-devel/2009-October/005184.html
**http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=125466808328365&w=2