Two small requests for Gitorious

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Thu Nov 19 11:51:25 CET 2009

Hey Gitorious team,

first of all, Gitorious is lovely, we Amarok developers are very happy
with it so far. However, I have two small requests that could improve
our experience even more:

1)
The colors you use for highlighting lines, for example in diffs, are
very hard to tell apart for color blind people. Please note that there
are many forms of color blindness, ranging from very mild (my case) to
100%. Considering that about 10% of men are affected by a form of
color blindness, it could help a lot if you could e.g. increase
saturation of these colors.

Also, adding "+" and "-" symbols for added/removed lines could be helpful here

2)
When we get a Merge Request, we do get a mail from Gitorious. However,
for subsequent comments on these requests, no mails are sent out. This
would be great to have as an option.

Thanks for considering this,
Mark.

--