SHOUTcast

Faisal Sultan faisal.sultan at corp.aol.com
Wed Nov 18 15:16:14 CET 2009

Jeff,

Lets "reboot" this conversation and start at the top.  Im the Product
Manager for SHOUTcast, nice to meet you.

Im not really sure what the VLC situation is so I can not comment on it.
But please feel free to reach out to me regarding any questions you might
have regarding SC APIs etc as it pertains to Amarok (yes I do know what it
is) ... Im not some ³random dude² here as Ive been involved with SC & Winamp
ever since the NULLSOFT days way back a few centuries ago, so I know where
you guys are coming from... :-)

My number is below ­ feel free to reach out.  Cheers

F.

faisal sultan
product manager | SHOUTcast
faisal at shoutcast.com