Add URL (=path) to default search criteria

Andreas Hartmetz ahartmetz at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:44:29 CEST 2009

Hi all,

With some help frome you guys I've created a patch to also search in URLs
(path from mountpoint, filename, but not mountpoint) by default. Max Kossick
told me about the mountpoint (non-) issue. I think that the mountpoint is
pretty uninteresting to search for but technically it's a little limitation.
It is also worth mentioning that there are basically two enums to describe,
let's call it data roles, of track information. For that reason you can see
Meta::valUrl and QueryMaker::URLFilter in the patch. Those duplicated enums
should probably be merged at some point. If something that makes sense in Meta
makes no sense in QueryMaker I'd simply reject that as a search criterion and
emit a warning.
But mostly I care about searching for untagged files of which I have many, so
please consider the included patch :)
I'm not subscribed to the list. Please CC me in replies. If you don't I'll
also look at the list website occasionally.

Cheers,
Andreas