Enrico Ros proposing a SoC project for improving the GUI

Leo Franchi lfranchi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:39:21 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 7:30 AM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org>wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Thomas P. <colomar at autistici.org> wrote:
> > I agree with pretty much all people that have posted anything about this
> > topic so far.
>
> [...]
>
> Thanks Thomas, this was a pretty balanced and fair posting. But
> anyway, can we please come to a conclusion now? I mean really now, not
> in 3 weeks. As opposed to "certain other developers" (nudge nudge), I
> hate endless meandering discussions that result in nothing.

Im not sure what kind of conclusion you mean.... we are not discussing a
proposal exactly, more like an idea, and anyway its not like we publicly
debate then decide on projects on this list anyway...

> Enrico, please go ahead and create this official SoC proposal, and
> then let's get over with it.

yes, if enrico could write something up (and maybe respond to some of the
comments that have been made) that would be the way to go forward.

> --
> Mark Kretschmann
> Amarok Developer
> www.kde.org - amarok.kde.org

Leo Franchi
7016 Wandering Oak          lfranchi at kde.org
Austin                        leonardo.franchi at tufts.edu
            cell: (650) 704 3680
TX, USA                              home: (650) 329 0125