Enrico Ros proposing a SoC project for improving the GUI

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Fri Mar 20 07:30:21 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Thomas P. <colomar at autistici.org> wrote:
> I agree with pretty much all people that have posted anything about this
> topic so far.

[...]

Thanks Thomas, this was a pretty balanced and fair posting. But
anyway, can we please come to a conclusion now? I mean really now, not
in 3 weeks. As opposed to "certain other developers" (nudge nudge), I
hate endless meandering discussions that result in nothing.

Enrico, please go ahead and create this official SoC proposal, and
then let's get over with it.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer