The Amarok Bailout Bill

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Mar 8 22:39:23 CET 2009

Hmmm as others have said already: No!
Even if were were to consider this we have a ton of ugly bugs to fix
and missing features to add still. Let's start with proper media
device support just to name one... It is definitely not just 2 or 3
small things keeping us away from rocking on MacOS. Sucks but true.

If you need help with hardware then please say so. If it is for the
KDE on Mac project we can talk to the KDE eV about that. Poke me when
I am back from visiting family in a few days.

About the rest of the suggestions made so far: I want to have a
"contribute" page on amarok.kde.org linked from the frontpage. If
anyone wants to help me with that please poke me. That is really
something we need. I just don't have the time for it at the moment.
wrt ads on amarok.kde.org: not possible and not wanted by a lot of team members.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher