impeding move to git, join gitorious.org

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:31:14 CEST 2009

> This also means that if you still have a huge set of git-svn commits
> that you want to push, you should do that soonish. I think everyone
> finished that though. :)

I still have some stuff lying around that will not be ready for
committing until at least after this weekend.

In general, I am going away this weekend and would like to bring my
laptop and be able to hack on stuff. I do _not_ have the time to set
up git right now as I am working 16 hour days atm to get my magnatune
stuff done before leaving.

Could we hold off on this stuff at least until sometime next week? Please?

- Nikolaj