impeding move to git, join gitorious.org

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Tue Jun 23 19:19:48 CEST 2009

Talking to Jeff today, sounds pretty likely that we'll be moving to
git within the week (since I really want it done before Akademy).

Its a pretty good possibility that will be on gitorious.org, at least
during this transitional phase. To make that go easier, everyone
should go ahead now and create an account on gitorious.org. Then email
me your username and I'll add you to the kde-developers group, which
Amarok might be under.

This also means that if you still have a huge set of git-svn commits
that you want to push, you should do that soonish. I think everyone
finished that though. :)

Thanks,
Ian