impeding move to git, join gitorious.org

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:58:29 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Nikolaj Hald
Nielsen<nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This also means that if you still have a huge set of git-svn commits
>> that you want to push, you should do that soonish. I think everyone
>> finished that though. :)
>
> I still have some stuff lying around that will not be ready for
> committing until at least after this weekend.
>
> In general, I am going away this weekend and would like to bring my
> laptop and be able to hack on stuff. I do _not_ have the time to set
> up git right now as I am working 16 hour days atm to get my magnatune
> stuff done before leaving.
>
> Could we hold off on this stuff at least until sometime next week? Please?

Well that might happen anyways. The worst case is that you have to
make diffs out of your git-svn branches, and commit then to the new
git. Thats not so bad.

Anyways I'm not asking for you to setup git (thats what Jeff and I and
co are doing), just sign up to the account now, it takes 1 minute
honest. ;)

Ian